McKinnon is exploding with personality and words. We have to watch everything we say and find ourselves spelling out most things. He greets Jon in the a.m. with the phrase "Good Morning Jon...How are you?" Yep, no longer daddy but Jon. He also walks around the house yelling "Jonnnnnn are you?". He must hear this a lot from me. His favorite foods are Jumping Bananas (Jon juggles the bananas in the air before handing it to him) and Chicken Boom-Booms (chick-fil-a nuggets...don't know where the boom boom came from). He can recognize the letters from the alphabet and numbers 1-9 _ thanks to Jon, I can not take any credit on this. He also starts most phrases with "oh my gosh...." - they don't love this at Baptist School...
His favorite game is "I'm Stuck"...where he and Jon lay up against the wall and pretend they are stuck. McKinnon then grunts "Pull" and s.l.o.w.l.y. pulls himself from the wall while telling me that he is strong. There are many versions of this game where he finds himself stuck to the floor, a chair, my leg....etc..
He continues to be OBSESSED with mickey mouse and minnie mouse and can easily be bribed to do most anything if I let him watch Mickey Mouse Clubhouse


3 comments:
Okay then, if there are any trips on the horizon to visit the big Mouse in Orlando, count me in! I missed going with Brett and family. It would be so fun to see McKinnon see Mickey for real!! Love the update.
Ing.
"I STUCK"..on you!!!
Happy Valentines Day
Guess Who? xoxox
love you mckinnon!!
Post a Comment