
Weight: 12 lbs 7.5 ounces (82nd %)
Height: 23.5 (90th %)
Head Width: 15.5 (80th %)
Like clockwork, right as Jon left town early Sunday morning - Biba threw me for a loop and started puking. Not just a little spit up here and there but full force projectile vomiting. WTH! Obviously, I freaked and moved our 2 month well check up from Friday to Wednesday. We don't think she is sick and are trying an anti-reflux medication (Zantac) to see if that helps. Giving medicine to an infant has always made me uncomfortable....but watching Biba cry in pain (and then puke) has left me feeling helpless these past 9 weeks and am willing to try most anything. She started it yesterday and I was told by the pediatrician that by 2 weeks we will know whether or not it is helping. She has not puked since Tuesday - Thank you Jesus.
Biba also had an allergic reaction to her 2 month vaccinations. A few hours after her shots she developed a rash (that looked similar to infant acne) on her cheeks and all over her scalp. Again, WTH! I called the pediatrician and was told to monitor her for labored breathing and fever - both of which I can happily report did not happen. Today, the rash seems to be almost gone.
Hurry back Jon...I want to retreat to our bed with a bottle of wine and watch some mindless television and have a good cry! Guilty pleasure....16 and preggo - I feel like a super star mom after watching an episode of that trash.


2 comments:
glad you have at least one guilty pleasure!!! (mine is "desperate housewives") :-)
love you biba!! please come over to us ... projective vomit and monitoring allergic reactions are endearing. :-)
Hah You ARE a super star mom!!! But hold on a little longer and I will be there to help out, hold a baby and watch Bachelor!!
Post a Comment