
she continues to sleep 9-11 hours a night - and will take a bottle of breast milk at night (something mckinnon refused). she still will not touch formula - i hope to have her take a bottle of formula by 6 months. exclusively bf'ing for 13 months again is not the plan. the colic is improving dramatically...the past 2 nights we have not had any crying! answered prayers...
jon left town this morning for a week - his first trip away and my first time taking care of both biba and mckinnon without any help. hope we survive.


3 comments:
Yay! Biba's settling down. I expect you three will survive the week - wish I was there to help tho!!
xxoo
I wish I was still there too. I miss you already.
What wonderful news! Baby James refuses nothing. We've had to give him some formula already-he's an eater! Josh is going to Europe in a few weeks and I am having my mom come back, I can't imagine even taking care of one alone. I'll be thinking of you!
Post a Comment