McKinnon

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Biba

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, December 12, 2011

McKinnon's latest observation



When asked whether or not McKinnon has any idea that he will have a sibling very soon - I always answer "no". Even though we are reading the "I am a big brother" books, talking about the baby in mommy's beebo, and spending time playing in the new nursery - it seems that he has absolutely no concept of anything being different. However - jokes on me...he knows something is up. Lately he has become obsessed with Richard Scary's Book of Opposites (and insists on reading it a minimum of 15 times a day). He has honed in on one particular picture and makes a HUGE point to show us which one is Mommy and which one is Daddy. Can you guess which one I am? Thanks son for making mommy feel beautiful in these final days of pregnancy...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is great!! I love that little boy!!!!

Abby said...

HYSTERICAL!!!!

Anonymous said...

That's so funny:) Gail