The highlight of McKinnon's day was his "Meece Boon" which went EVERYWHERE with us (harris teeter...twice, shops of blakeney, cupcake store, wine store, layla poop walks, etc..)
My highlight of the day (SAS cupcakes)
Every successful party should end in tears
I can't believe my little baby is two and is about to no longer be the baby
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
These great pictures help ease the pain of missing a McBirthday event. It looks like a wonderful day. I LOVE your profile tummy shot - and all the other pictures too. McKinnon is growing up too fast! xo Mom
Yay.. pictures finally! I have been looking forward to Thanksgiving/ Birthday picts.. It looks like fun times! McKinno looks ready to be a big brother. I am glad you liked his shirt. Can't wait to find out what color bib will be required for the new little one!! Love, Auntie Ing.
I loved just catching up with my blog reading--- didn't realize i was so behind. You look great, and McKinnon looks SO grown up. We missed oysters with you & jon this thanksgiving :(
4 comments:
These great pictures help ease the pain of missing a McBirthday event. It looks like a wonderful day. I LOVE your profile tummy shot - and all the other pictures too. McKinnon is growing up too fast!
xo Mom
Yay.. pictures finally! I have been looking forward to Thanksgiving/ Birthday picts.. It looks like fun times! McKinno looks ready to be a big brother.
I am glad you liked his shirt.
Can't wait to find out what color bib will be required for the new little one!!
Love, Auntie Ing.
he is a little boy!!! and you look wonderful!! can't wait to hear news of #2's arrival.
I loved just catching up with my blog reading--- didn't realize i was so behind. You look great, and McKinnon looks SO grown up. We missed oysters with you & jon this thanksgiving :(
Post a Comment