McKinnon

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Biba

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, December 31, 2010

Jacksonville Christmas 2010

We had an epic 2010 Christmas and are so thankful for all the time we spent with family. After over 2 years of blogging - you may think I would understand how to layout my pictures as desired and how to write captions under the right picture....nope. There are so many pictures on this post - I am not even going to try to get them in chronological order. Instead - the pictures go back in time....(if that even makes sense).



Final Farwell to Brett and Little Preben :(







David Stewart




Ben and John Stewart with my Jon at the annual Olsen Christmas Day Oyster Roast









Ellie Stewart and Soren playing with Christmas Balloons











Soren asked Jon on Christmas morning whether McKinnon was a boy or girl. Jon said: "Soren, you know McKinnon is a boy - why would you ask me that?" Soren replied "Because he is dressed like a girl". This was already a little sensitive for Jon because he too thought McKinnon's pj's were pretty femine. I think he is precious in his BOY kissykissy pajamas :)










The Electric Guitar Shirt - it has an attached amp and pics
















Aunt Katherine




























Uncle Brett (my brother) and Aunt Katherine




McKinnon's gift from Santa


























McKinnon with his Great Grandmother Matt on Christmas Eve in Gainsville





The Otero's in town for Christmas from Fort Wayne, Indiana


Uncle Pete, Maria and Forrest










(Grand) Aunt Inger :) - this is my aunt who makes all of McKinnon's amazing bibs, towls and blankets
Every Christmas Eve - my dad's entire side of the family gathers in Gainesville, Florida. This is my favorite day of the year




















Uncle KT, Cory and Austin





















This year- Dana and Gene (whose house we are all gathered at) suprised all of the kids with a bounce house. This was a huge hit with our crew
















The Stink-Eye















Cousin Wyatt falling over after trying his first raw oyster












The Gainesville Christmas Tree






















Soren watching StarWars for the very first time











Cousin John



Cousin Madison with Cousin Morgan











Preben and Soren going nuts in the Bounce House



The Thursday before Christmas we went out on Grandaddy's boat for lunch at Whitey's Fish Camp




















McKinnon ate 1/2 lb of blackened Grouper at Whitey's Fish Camp - no joke. He loves to eat













































The Albuquerque, New Mexico Crew: Brett, Katherine, Soren and Little Preben

























Grandaddy and skipper Soren











Beste














:)









Big Preben and Little Preben





















Cousin Love





















Enjoying my mom's famous homemade cioppino



























Holiday Light Christmas Glasses

5 comments:

Abby said...

LOVE your pictures!!! And I think that McKinnon looks very manly in his KissyKissys!! :-) Santa brought us a wagon too ... I think that those McGirts Santas must think alike. :-) Loved seeing you guys!!!

The Young Family said...

Love the Boy or Girl comment! My child is going to have the same problem. I LOVED his Christmas Kissy Kissy outfit.....of course! : ) Hope to see you guys soon!

Anonymous said...

Yay, I have been waiting to see your Christmas pictures.. they were wonderful! I loved seeing everyone on Christmas Eve.. the little ones just make it so much more fun! Note to self.. find some "manly" pjs for Mac ;)
Auntie Ing.

Anonymous said...

Your pictures are great!! I loved looking at them and reliving such a wonderful Christmas!
KissyKissy, Beste

Anonymous said...

BTW, would love to have a copy of the picture of McKinnon with Great Grandmommy... it was so cute!!
Auntie Ing.

PS, I think his jammies are fine.. I was just giving you a hard time before. I don't think you could make Mr. Mac look like a girl if you tried!!!