McKinnon

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Biba

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, January 25, 2010

Scratch sleeping thru the Night

Layla trying to play with McKinnon - she later covered him with all of her toys

It is freezing in NorCal

Watching the game with Dad


Our little "semi-gator" - made by my Aunt Inger

Scoping out Eric and Sarah Bartlett from Jax

Don't you want to juice these cheeks


Little Frog outfit from Grand Aunt Anne and Aunt Baby Biba

Hating "tummy time" - I do not think he will ever develop neck or back muscles - we have nixed this activity

Prefering the entire fist to just a measly thumb

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

ohmygosh!! I need to get out there. He looks like a whole new baby - just as beautiful as the old one tho!
And...no wonder he hates tummy time, he needs a crane to get those cheeks off the rug. No worries, Beste will carry him around.

Anonymous said...

Who would have guessed that Layla would turn into the best dog ever. I love that she covers Mac with her toys!

Anonymous said...

He's getting cuter and cuter. We nixed 'tummy time,' too. And both our children seem to be holding their heads up without the aid of scaffolding or other support.

-Brett

Anonymous said...

Way to keep up with the picts Ray. I can't wait to meet him. He just keeps on getting cuter and cuter!!! Ing.

Anonymous said...

geesh, I just realized I used the same "cuter" expression as Brett... must run in the family.Ing

Abby said...

i want to juice him!!! is he no longer sleeping through the night?
mine hated tummy time too. i would work all day to get them to be quiet....and then ben would come home & insist on it for future athletic purposes. i think that i must have exploded at him because his advice now is "if your wife says 'no' to tummy time, listen to her." :-)