Ray - Congratulations to you and Jon. McKinnon is so adorable, love that smile! What a guy - I guess you didn't get to use newborn outfits for long. You are looking beautiful and (rested?) so I hope he is still sleeping well at night. Enjoy your time in California, but hurry back to Charlotte. Jess and Cooper are ready for some mommy-baby boy playtime, and Beste and Cici can hit the road together for grandma visits. Love, Cinder Shay
Thanks for updating Mac's pictures so fast!! I love every shot and seeing them is the next best thing to being there. I can actually see how he is growing!!!! Mom
4 comments:
Ray - Congratulations to you and Jon. McKinnon is so adorable, love that smile! What a guy - I guess you didn't get to use newborn outfits for long. You are looking beautiful and (rested?) so I hope he is still sleeping well at night. Enjoy your time in California, but hurry back to Charlotte. Jess and Cooper are ready for some mommy-baby boy playtime, and Beste and Cici can hit the road together for grandma visits. Love, Cinder Shay
ahhhh!!!! we can't wait to meet you soon!!
Cute kid!!! Great towel.
Thanks for updating Mac's pictures so fast!! I love every shot and seeing them is the next best thing to being there. I can actually see how he is growing!!!!
Mom
Post a Comment