The countdown until JMC junior arrives has begun. I had an untrasound with my Dr today to see how big he is. Currently he weighs 7lbs 3oz....big boy. All of that weight is coming from his extremely long legs - his head and body measure right on target (37 wks 3 days) however his legs are measuring at almost 39 weeks. Dr Jags (my OB) guesses that he will be around 9+ lbs by his due date (November 29th).....this is making me rethink the whole drug-free natural childbirth thing. If I have not gone into labor by the due date - he wants to induce me so that I do not give birth to a 10lb baby - I don't want to set any records. We are ready for this to happen - we just finished all of our birthing classes, washed clothes & sheets, installed the car seat and have set up the swing and playpen. The picture is of our birthing class - I am the second furthest along....not that I am competitive or anything :)
Kucoin better than Binance? Honest opinion
1 year ago


6 comments:
the 2nd furthest along and by far the smallest!!! well done ray ray!! :-)
Yes, I have learned loose black on black - with a vest is the way to go. No horizontal stripes for me!!
Nissa was 9 1/2 lbs... it wasn't THAT bad... but I can't tell you about 10 lbs!!! You need to stop at 9 1/2!!!
We are very excited, and I enjoy all pictures! Auntie Ing.
um..... natural childbirth? have you gone completley mad???? Ray-ray Drugs=good natural=ouch
You do look great!!!
After all this maybe you can teach a class at the hospital entitled "Dressing for the 9th Month"
Big $$$ there I bet.
XOXO Guess who?
Well I'm going to be praying that he doesn't get quite that big..........but after reading Inger's post, I'm wondering if this size thing runs in the family. No matter what, it's all going to be fine. Can't wait!!
Post a Comment