McKinnon

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Biba

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Friday November 27th 2009


Today was my last OB appointment and with my Dr's suggestion - we have decided to have me induced this Friday at 9am. I am very nervous about being induced but have been reassured that I have nothing to worry about. My body has already begun preparing itself for labor - I am almost 3 cm dilated and 80% effaced. Inducing will allow us to have McKinnon before Jon starts exams these next 2 weeks. Please keep us in your prayers for a quick, safe labor - a healthy boy - and for Jon's finals....The three of us need all the prayer we can get! :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Everyone of you is in my prayers constantly!! I cannot wait to get there and see the THREE OF YOU!!!!!
Love love love love love love love!!!
Besta-Bibs

Abby said...

YAY!!!!!!!! Congrats ray ray!!!! I was induced with both of mine and the baby came out, 5/6 hrs later.
you are going to do great!!! push hard!

Anonymous said...

grand-dude thinks this is alot of information.
love you!

Anonymous said...

Andy was induced... just means you can plan the exact day... very convenient. I am confident you will do great. Congratulations... can't wait to see litte Mac!
Auntie Ing.

Anonymous said...

You guys look great!! I hope you guys had a great Thanksgiving!!

mom-b said...

i love ray, jon and mac