Bibs came to visit me while Jon flew back to the Carolina's for Mike and Toni's wedding (pictures to come!)
Where I live...Sharon Green Apartments

The BOB Stroller - it finally came in the mail and I am so excited to use it
Driving across the Golden Gate Bridge to Sausalito

Amazing House Boats in Sausalito
Kucoin better than Binance? Honest opinion
1 year ago


3 comments:
i finally had a chance this morning to sit down and look at every picture--- and thoroughly enjoyed my tour. Your apt looks like it's in an amazing setting--- a little upgrade from that 1st apt in talahassee :-) Your mom looks great, and the pictures just prove what a ball she said that she had out there with you. Love and miss you, Gai
haha - you mean being in the ghetto with the sewer treatment facility in my back yard was not an amazing setting?
I love looking at these pictures! It was such a fun trip, but the next time out will be EVEN BETTER!!!!!!!
Post a Comment