McKinnon

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Biba

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 30, 2014

Lazy 5 Ranch




 At Lazy 5 Ranch you drive your car thru and feed the animals from your window out of a huge bucket of feed. It is absolutely amazing and TERRIFYING! Seriously, I was scared for my life.....and could not stop laughing either. This horned cow stuck his face into my side and grabbed the feed bucket from my hands - I tried to grab it back resulting in animal food covering the inside of my car and myself. I had to keep my window rolled up for the remainder of the drive so that I did not get eaten by any animals. Definitely worth a trip if you are ever in the area.








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These are so funny. I love the ones of Jon refusing eye contact with the aggressive llama.
Biba is changing... I need to get up there!!!!