Thanks for these wonderful pictures! We missed seeing you so much this Christmas so you KNOW i am loving these pics of all the fun moments i heard about. The kids look great - no sign of the lurking flu. Want to see a pic of you too, Ray. xo Beste
I agree... picts of the Mommy and Daddy too! But what a glorious looking Christmas morning... what fun! Thanks for posting. I love the stockings... Auntie Ing
3 comments:
Thanks for these wonderful pictures! We missed seeing you so much this Christmas so you KNOW i am loving these pics of all the fun moments i heard about. The kids look great - no sign of the lurking flu. Want to see a pic of you too, Ray. xo Beste
Outstanding stockings, grasshopper.
I agree... picts of the Mommy and Daddy too! But what a glorious looking Christmas morning... what fun! Thanks for posting. I love the stockings...
Auntie Ing
Post a Comment