McKinnon

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Biba

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 23, 2012

trip to jacksonville....part I

 taco night with grandaddy
 this beautiful dress was made by my amazingly talented God mother Gail Brent....thank you again!
"da-da-da-da-da" is biba's favorite thing to say (no ma-ma yet)
 g-daddy and his g-daughter

 a classy lady
 the view from my parents back porch
 my favorite house in the whole wide world
 a trip to the alligator farm in st augustine


 an indian croc
 serious gator watching


 gator-bait
 gomeck
 pooped from all her gator watching
 feeding of the alligators

 best pals
 get me outta here

 exhausted
 this was mckinnon's favorite part of the whole day
 castillo de san marco national monumet (aka: st augustine fort)
the bridge of lions







 cooling down after a fabulous day in st augustine

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

1. one of my favorite houses as well....
2. Favorite pict... the one with Erik and Mckinnon with their heads in the signs..
3. Fantastic pictures... I can't believe how fast Biba is growing... I need to get sewing!!!

I can't believe after living in Fl. all these years, I have never been to the Alligator Farm... maybe once I get grandbabies!

You all look great.. thanks for sharing the pictures... I am always checking for updates! Ing.

Anonymous said...

What a fun visit that was. We miss you!!
Great pictures!
Beste

Anonymous said...

These are fabulous pics. I bet Mac loved Gatorland. Is that a half eaten zebra?

Brett