Our little 8 mother is exploding with personality. She loves to be entertained by her brother but is also content just being along for the ride....however, she is not ok with being left out of the action. She weighs 22.5 lbs (while McKinnon is 29.5 these days) and is eating 2 solid meals a day (bm still continues to be her main source of food). She says "dada-da" all day long and can wave bye bye....a trick grandaddy taught her while we were in jacksonville last week. She is not crawling yet but I feel as though it may be any day. She can get any where she wants by scooting and rolling. She sprouted her top 2 teeth right before her 8 month bday - giving her a total of 4 teeth. She sleeps great at night but isn't much of a napper...which seems to be a good thing since we are on the go a lot these days. I love her dependence on me right now and am sad that each day she is getting closer and closer to independence. I would freeze her right where she is today if I could.
1 comment:
hahahahaha!
Love the video.
I would freeze all of you!!
xo B
Post a Comment