Biba is one month old today...woah! I can not believe it. Every morning she is bigger and looks different - I completely forgot how rapidly newborns grow. It is mind blowing. This little beauty is a brute-check out that neck strength! (McKinnon could not lift his head this well at 3 months and her head is huge). She weighs over 11 lbs....yet I continue to worry that I am starving her and need to supplement with formula. We have her 1 month check up this coming wednesday.
Oh thanks for the picture posting Ray... she is strong! I love the pict of Mac in the background.. Keep taking picts and keep enjoying.. they grow up so fast.. I know its a cliche, but it is true. I can't believe how fast she is growing! Ing
4 comments:
so beautiful!! Love the one with McKinnon looking on! ;-)
She is bigger and even beautifuller than when I was there. xoxo :)
yes, I did mean beautifuller
Oh thanks for the picture posting Ray... she is strong! I love the pict of Mac in the background.. Keep taking picts and keep enjoying.. they grow up so fast.. I know its a cliche, but it is true. I can't believe how fast she is growing!
Ing
Post a Comment