McKinnon

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Biba

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thankful

Thank you God for ....

McKinnon's GodFathers Henry (on left) and Phillip (on the right)





For life long friends (Mason & Krista Rankin and their little ones David 2 1/2 and Hanah 7 months - and of course Henry and Phillip)







Thanksgiving Feast that my mom prepares every year

My mom (Beste) - old friend Geary and new friend Jackie Johnson









For my Aunt Inger and family (Stefan, Nissa, Alexis and Anders)




For Layla (sometimes....)











For Grandaddy and Punkle P
Great Grandmother Matt








The Davenports














Penny Thompson (my adoptive Aunt)
















Daddy



Beautiful GodMomma and my best friend Bebe









Swings at the park


















Sweet Roe (18 months)











My adorable Godson Kirby (4 years old)









For Aunt Anne and my amazing Goddaughter and cousin "Baby" Biba


























Celebrating first Birthdays a week early

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm thankful for YOU! ...and many many other things.

Jackie Johnson said...

I MADE THE BLOG???? Oh, my goodness! I couldn't be a bit more excited if I made the society page!

Thank you, sweet Olsen/Collins family for a fun Thanksgiving afternoon!