I love the Progression of Crawling - especially the sound effects -the giggles..and then..I assume it was something horrible of Layla's that went into his mouth. Haha. Good work with the camera, better go baby proof now! XO, B.
He looks very proud of himself. Get ready for some fun!! Looks like you all had a great time at the beach.. can't wait to see you all again.... do we really have to wait until Christmas???? Ing.
2 comments:
I love the Progression of Crawling - especially the sound effects -the giggles..and then..I assume it was something horrible of Layla's that went into his mouth.
Haha. Good work with the camera, better go baby proof now! XO, B.
He looks very proud of himself. Get ready for some fun!! Looks like you all had a great time at the beach.. can't wait to see you all again.... do we really have to wait until Christmas???? Ing.
Post a Comment