McKinnon

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Biba

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Broken Computer

I have not been able to update the blog recently because my laptop has finally given out. Jon will be back at work full time in September - so he will be getting a new laptop and I will get his old one. I chose a new coffee table over a computer.
Life continues to be really busy - a much welcomed change from CA. We celebrated Mac's 8 month bday with his first "sick" trip to his new Doctor. Turns out he was not sick at all - just teething up top. Yea right - I feel like this is the excuse for everything. She said it does not look like he will be getting any teeth on the bottom for sometime (is this normal?) but that his upper gums look a little swollen. I really do hope that this is what is going on - he has stopped sleeping thru the night completely and has been a little bit more fussy through out the day. However - I think this may have to do with the fact that he has started crawling (and maybe a tiny bit spoiled)!
He crawls around army style on his belly using just his arms and dragging his legs behind him like they are broken. He is getting faster and faster at this unique style of crawling - especially when he sees some great cords across the room to play with. (we need to start baby proofing asap). He also likes to trap layla under the couch and swat at her with his chubby little fingers.
I have some awesome videos to put up once I get my "new" computer and can upload my pics. We decided I should not do this until Jon has his new computer because he still uses this one for work/school and I have a history of breaking everything I touch.
Other than that - we are heading back to Jacksonville this week for LIZZY'S WEDDING!!! and to have a mini-vacation to celebrate Jon finishing up another Quarter at Stanford.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see the videos.. and maybe you guys when you are in Jax for the wedding. I was wondering why there have been no updates!!! Maybe I can get a pict of Mac smiling while I am holding him this time! Thanks for the updates!!
Ing.

Anonymous said...

tap tap tappity tap
still waiting....