McKinnon

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Biba

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Soren in 4!!

This past week I went out west to celebrate Soren turning 4 and to finally meet Baby Preben
I love these 2 boys more than I thought possible
T-Rex (Soren) versus Velociraptor (me)

Delicious Ironman cake - I have no idea who iron man is (sounds like a ben affleck movie to me, gross)










Soren's sweet eeyore and pooh tat



i want this pinata for my next birthday



punk rock hair cut - notice the skateboard booster seat


telling ghost stories under soren's favorite tree


my two northwestern babies




For Soren's actual birthday - he decided he wanted to go to the mall to ride the rides and eat icecream














4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I could look at these pictures all day! Love the commentary.
XO Mom

Anonymous said...

What a nice trip for you to take. I am looking forward to meeting baby Preby myself! One of these days I want to go out there and see what it is like. Thank you for updating YOUR blog site... sigh... I wish your cousin would update hers! Ing

Anonymous said...

I swear, Brett and Katherine have the MOST BEAUTIFUL kids---- except, of course, for the two i love the bestest in jacksonville :-)

Looks like a great trip (except for the ride home)

Miss you

Anonymous said...

post....new....pictures....now!!!!!