McKinnon

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Biba

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, January 19, 2009

Surviving the Cold
























































Somehow we are surviving Chicago's coldest winter in years (what's up with global warming when we really need it??). Last week the temperatures fell below zero - giving us a high of -1 and a low of -18 (with the windchill of -35). However, today the temperature rose to the teens (almost a 40 degree difference) - and I felt as though we should be wearing bikini's and bermuda shorts. Who would have ever thought I would celebrate 18 degrees outside - but we did and here are our pictures to prove it....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Bama-versary!
Great pictures.
Love Dad

Abby said...

happy anniversary!!! probably not quite the weather in which you were hoping to celebrate! :-)

Anonymous said...

I don't know how you can survive all that cold weather...We've been watching the weather channel and thinking about you. You are going to be SO ready to move back to the temperate zone (at some point) Love, Gail