McKinnon

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Biba

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, January 12, 2015

Christmas

This past Christmas was one I will never forget. It was both the saddest and merriest. My Grandmother "Matt" (Marie Olsen) passed away December 29th. My entire family (extended and immediate) all gathered for our Christmas Eve tradition in Gainesville to celebrate her and our love for one another. She was the glue to our family and a true role-model for myself. Gwen Marie is named after her. I miss her so much.
This Christmas I also got to spend with Brett and family - whom I had not seen in over 2 years. The kids instantly became BFF and still ask about them daily. Spending Christmas all together (under one roof) - with no stomach bug and only a touch of the flu - was our best Christmas of all time.
I also found out that my favorite cousin is preggo with her first baby :) !!!!!!!
Neighbor's Christmas Party in Charlotte


Brett, Katherine, Soren and Preben arrive!!!



Uncle Preben is the coolest, no doubt


I did not stage this - Christmas Eve in Gainesville
My beautiful Grandmother Matt meeting her Great Granddaughter for the second time (the first time was Matt's 90th birthday this past August)


Christmas Eve- everyone is wound up





Santa came!!!!














Christmas Day Oyster Roast and Bloody Marys


MOSH
Hurricane Simulator - winds up to 78.6 mph




This is how Grandaddy finally won over Biba




8 months old
King Crab for NYE







Bring it on 2015

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohmygosh! I love these pictures!! The only problem with them is that you are hardly in any. I am working on finding the cord-thing that lets me upload my pictures.
XOOX
Electronically Challenged Beste

Anonymous said...

Great pictures Ray looks like u guys had a great time.

Inger

Anonymous said...

I was just looking at these pictures again. Great memories!!
Beste