we celebrated gwen turning 5 months with a 2 am wake-up call that lasted until 8 am. ahhh, i forgot about sleep regressions
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Two observations here. 1. Gwen looks entirely rested. I want to see a picture of you. 2. Both McKinnon and Biba look old! Its only been 2 1/2 since I was there and they have changed!!! Unfair! McKinnon's face seems longer and he looks more mature. What is going on? Biba is 2 going on 4...... I hope they will still sit in my lap. Beste
1 comment:
Two observations here.
1. Gwen looks entirely rested. I want to see a picture of you.
2. Both McKinnon and Biba look old! Its only been 2 1/2 since I was there and they have changed!!! Unfair! McKinnon's face seems longer and he looks more mature. What is going on? Biba is 2 going on 4...... I hope they will still sit in my lap.
Beste
Post a Comment