McKinnon

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Biba

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, November 1, 2013

Halloween

Last week was school pictures - in these first two pictures Biba and McKinnon are showing me how they "smiled" for the camera


 McKinnon lives for super heroes and ninja turtles these days while Biba lives for Jake & the Never Land Pirates and Trains


 McKinnon and "Spookley" the Pumpkin

 Halloween 2013







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These pictures almost make me love Halloween. Can't wait to see these babes in person next week.
Love their smiles!!
xo Beste

Anonymous said...

Love these picts!!! I have been craving some new pictures from you. I should have you send me a bag of colorful fall leaves... I need them for a craft and I certainly don't have any around here!!!
Thanks for the latest batch of pictures... beautiful children (love the mean looking Minnie!) and great fall surroundings!
Ing