The "stomach plague" strikes E.V.E.R.Y. T.I.M.E. we visit jacksonville - but we still managed to have some fun...
my first visit to Aardwolf (my brother's brewery that just recently opened their doors!). In this picture Preben is talking to a private event held at AArdwolf about the brewing process and all that they had to do (permit wise, demolition wise, etc) to get to where they are today.Most every night there is a different food truck parked outside Aardwolf - this particular one had the best rare tuna taco I have ever had in my life
Me and Preben! :)
Fishing with Grandaddy
My sick baby....Day 1 of our vacation
Biba trying to rally on day #3
Jim Draper Exhibit at the Cummer (Yay Florida Art!)
Jim Draper - you are awesome
where is Biba?
best buds
The main reason for our trip down was the celebrate my dear friend Lizzy's pregnancy (due date June 6th!) and throw her a baby shower.
me and Lizzy - friends since birth







1 comment:
These pictures are great! They don't tell the whole story, but that's probably good. :)
I love you and lets keep trying to do this "getting together thing".
xxoo
Beste
I'm so glad you made it to Aardwolf!
Post a Comment