Weight: 23.8 (80%)
Height: 32.1 (98%)
Head Width: 18.75 (95%)
She is an independent lady who is learning to eat with her own spoon - and loves it. Her favorite things to do are climb on top of anything & everything (she will have a broken bone, I know it, by the age of 3), dance, steal toys from McKinnon and run away, push things around in the driveway, Kindermusik and give hugs. She is so active and strong willed but so much fun.
McKinnon's Lorax mask we made on Dr. Suess's Birthday :)


3 comments:
Good job with that gigantic spoon, Biba. Is She sitting at the table now? I can't wait to see you all!!
she would like to be sitting at the table. She does when McKinnon is not around
Hmmm I remember another very active little lady many years ago that buttered the couch.. I wonder who she could take after??
Ing
Post a Comment