Biba has finally mastered the fake cry - give her what she wants and instantly she is laughing. Drama.
Here we are, Biba's last month of being an infant before venturing into toddler-hood. I can't believe that this little girl is mine ours. She has added so much life to our family and makes us so proud. From a rocky pregnancy (hernia and preterm labor scares) to almost being delivered in the car - to conquering colic (rough stuff) - to overcoming torticollis thru physical therapy stretches (flat skulls & helmets still haunt my dreams) - to learning to sit up - popping 7 lovely teeth (1 more is currently on the way... she is rocking our sleep and keeping us on our toes as she cruises all over our house. Biba is 11 months :)


3 comments:
Sooooo big!!
Hugs to Biba (and to Gai Gai)
xxxoo
Oh, I am SO glad. I enjoyed making it for her, altho we have to admit, it took awhile :) she looks so beautiful with those big blue eyes--- and i think what a lucky girl she is (as are David & John) to have such a sweet big sibling to help her navigate life. Yay for sweet McKennon
Sigh of relief that the dress finally got finished!!! (I had stopped asking). So now biba will be 1 and McKinnon potty trained.... It's like a new phase of life. :-)
Post a Comment