McKinnon

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Biba

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, June 4, 2012

1st year of Preschool



I can not believe McKinnon has completed his first year of school. What a difference between these two pictures (9 months) - he is pounds heavier, inches taller, months wiser, more responsible and much more mature. My little baby isn't a baby any more. I am filled with the mixed emotions of beginnings and endings. Last September tears were shed as I left McKinnon crying and upset, wondering why we were paying for him to be miserable. This past month, tears were shed because I realize how quickly the time passes and that he is growing up so quickly. McKinnon I am so proud of you and all of your accomplishments!

xoxo

2 comments:

Abby said...

so cute!!!

Anonymous said...

So sweet!! He graduated from no ankles to long rangy kid legs.
xxoo Beste