
Pictures from our annual trip to Banner Elk/Boone with the DeCamps...and this year Jessica and Cooper Henrikson. Merrill is 31 weeks preggo this trip with Liza Belle and I am 21 weeks with baby surprise #2. The link below is from our trip 2 years ago when I was pregnant with McKinnon. Next trip I am taking a break from being pregnant...
The last 3 pictures- the 2 of the house are Jon's Granna's house in Boone. The final picture is of McKinnon's new backpack for school - he has no taken it off since we got home today.
6 comments:
What's this crazy talk about no babies next year?!!
I love the annual Banner Elk/Boone/EHS Weekend tradition! Great pictures!
XO Mom
So what size is Mr. Mac wearing these days.. particularly tee-shirts??
Ing
mr mac is wearing a 2t these days :) :) :)
These are such beautiful pictures.....I miss our opportunities to get up to N.C......Can't wait to see you soon. xoxo g
Great pictures! Hope you are feeling well :)
Post a Comment