McKinnon

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Biba

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Crib Cage







I just ordered this "crib cage" from Walmart last week and finally put it up last night. McKinnon is getting super close to climbing out (like throwing the top half of his body over the railing while standing on the bumper) and I would like to keep him in there forever, or atleast until he is three. I have no problem getting a new crib for bambino #2. He loves his crib and sleeps 14-15 hours a day....I hope he will love his cage. Jon's reaction was that of anxiety and claustrophobia while mine was of cozy comfort and security. I hope McKinnon takes after me on this one.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good idea on the crib cage. You don't want to be dealing with the big-boy bed issues along with a newborn. Maybe you can serve him dinner in there, and string it out til he's 5 or 6.

Uncle Brett

Anonymous said...

how is the crib cage working? Nissa was 23 months when Andy was born.. we did the whole big girl bed thing and got the sideguards so she wouldn't fall out... it worked fine. But she would actually ask to get out of bed in the morning... go figure..