McKinnon

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Biba

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, June 17, 2011

Big Brother










































Well I guess it is finally time to spill the beans...we are expecting a new little Collins Christmas Eve (great timing, I know). This little baby is only 13 weeks along and is really rocking the boat. Much like my pregnancy with McKinnon - I have been sick, hugging the commode daily sick. We had our end of the first trimester ultrasound this past week and were once again blown away by the miracle of life. This little peanut is really here - with a heartbeat of 160, two arms, two legs, a brain, a spinal cord (which is already measuring big for it's gestational age) and a little face. The third ultrasound picture is a little creepy/ alienish with the baby looking right at you but the view of the brain leaves me speechless.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am hugging myself with delight!!! What a beautiful little miracle you are carrying. I love this first glimpse.
:) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Anonymous said...

as you probably guessed, that comment was from mom

Anonymous said...

These are amazing! Can you determine what you're carrying there? I thought I had, but I think I was looking at the umbilical cord....

Brettles

Amy Barber said...

Yahoo! So glad it's public, and McKinnon couldn't look more excited :)

Anonymous said...

Wow, it is amazing how much better the images are now.. How exciting, except for the hugging the commode part. Can't wait to find out if its a little brother or sister!
Ing