McKinnon

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Biba

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

McKinnon's Baptism Easter Morning 4/24/2011

McKinnon was baptized this past weekend (Easter) at St Marks Episcopal Church in Jacksonville Florida. This is the Church where Jon and I were married, where I was confirmed, acolyted and was baptized, where my parents were married, my mother was baptized and my grandparents were married. We are still looking for a Church in Charlotte - so having McKinnon baptized at St Marks was perfect. Afterwards, we celebrated Easter and the baptism at my parents house with an Easter Egg hunt and delicious lamb on the grill, risotto, salad and strawberry shortcake with coolwhip. Yum! McKinnon's outfit was handmade by my Godmother Gail Brent. The top is smocked with a light blue panel and the matching light blue shorts button-on. I have never seen a more beautiful ensemble. Thank you SOOOOOOO much!

























































Generational God Parents - my mom is Bebe's Godmother, Gail (Bebe's mom) is my Godmother, I am Kirby's Godmother (Bebe's oldest son) and Bebe is McKinnon's Godmother






























Merrill's bun in the oven is about 16 weeks cooked


























1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a happy day! A friend of mine who was at the 11:00 service with us, told me that her grandson who's family was at the 8:45 service, asked her if they had sacrificed a baby at her service too:) xoxo I love you, gail