McKinnon is exploring every nook and cranny of our house and pulling up onto his knees with everything he can get his hands on. He likes to sit next to Layla at the window and beat on it when he sees squirrels (while Layla barks). They have become best friends (Who would have thought - I was sure she would have attacked him in the face and would be gone by now). Jon and I are small potatos compared to Layla. His other favorite hobby is hitting things with his favorite measuring cup. He crawls around with it looking for the next victim to tap on.
Kucoin better than Binance? Honest opinion
1 year ago


3 comments:
A great post. The house looks wonderful and Mac appears to be all over it. I LOVE his crazy beautiful emerging curls !!! XO B
the house is BEAUTIFUL ray ray!!! and can you post a video of your music class on your next blog entry? that sounds fun! :-)
The house looks even better with that critter crawling around it. I love the photo of him looking out the window.
-BJO
Post a Comment