McKinnon

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Biba

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Daddy Time = Belly Time





Clearly - he prefers to keep his tricks up his sleeve for Dad. I was worried that my son would never be able to hold up his delicious set of juicy cheeks but low and behold he can. Jon let me sleep in this morning and had sucess at belly time...phew!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it!!! Mac is so strong.It looks like gravity has a hold on those humongous cheeks, but our teeny super guy just hoists 'em up. No big deal.

The Henriksons said...

This is too funny. I was just talking to Alan about "tummy time" this afternoon. I walked into our living room after Alan woke up Coop from a nap and Alan was having some tummy time with Cooper! He joked that it was his idea to work on his neck muscles. Great work McKinnnon!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm so ready for you to bring that baby "home"......Thank you for being so faithful to keep the blog going. He's growing up before our eyes!! Love, Gail