two seconds later...the purple shirt segway took out an innocent biker - nothing short of amazing
at dueling pianos with austin, jennifer and their friends from florida
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Um-m How did I miss this? Can we do segways when I come back? I can see myself tearing crazily down Michigan Ave, looking for the Magnificent Mile, little white head peering over the handlebars (but protected by dainty helmet). Please! Guess who.
5 comments:
Um-m How did I miss this? Can we do segways when I come back? I can see myself tearing crazily down Michigan Ave, looking for the Magnificent Mile, little white head peering over the handlebars (but protected by dainty helmet). Please!
Guess who.
Geee, I always wanted to try a segway also.... maybe I can race "Bibs". Love the picts! Love, other mother who's daughter moved a million miles away!
I think the God-Mother might need to have a little visit....PTL for your good report! XOXO G
OK..... there is no way the God-Mother is coming with out the god sister,
Or... the God-sister's God-mother!
Post a Comment